We work hard so you can too.
Successful enterprise hinges on the productive and efficient management of human capital. Without a capable workforce, no business can maintain a competitive advantage or sustain the loyalties of increasingly fickle consumers. All it takes is one disgruntled employee or an ill-timed personnel conflict to put everything at risk.
KAEDIAN LLP’s Labor & Employment practice understands the strains that employment disputes can put on an otherwise thriving business. We approach each matter with a view toward preserving business continuity, while protecting our client’s interests. We partner with our clients to ensure their compliance with ever-evolving employment laws. From shaping internal policy and procedures, providing training to management staff, and drafting handbooks to conducting audits, investigating employee complaints, and defending against claims, we provide our clients with a comprehensive plan to protect their business and allow them the peace of mind to focus on growth and development. We litigate and counsel on legal issues involving multiple industry sectors, for companies large and small, across California and with interests nationwide. Matters we handle include:
• Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA) claims
• Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) claims
• Breach of Employment Contracts
• Complaint investigations
• Constitutional Rights violations
• Fair Employment and Housing Act (FEHA) claims
• Hiring and Termination-related issues
• Labor Code violations
• Meal Breaks and Rest Periods
• Privacy Rights
• Severance Agreements
• State and Federal Harassment and Discrimination claims
• State and Federal Medical Leave requirements
• The Workers Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN)
• Title VII claims
• Trade Secrets/Unfair Competition
• Union and non-union arbitrations and collective bargaining agreements
• Wage and Hour
• Whistleblower claims
• Wrongful Termination
While we are skilled and highly trained attorneys, we are also business owners and employers ourselves. Let us treat your workplace with as much commitment and dedication as we do our own.
Please contact us for more information about our services.